Friday, July 29, 2011

Giraffe L O V E

Who said there's no such thing as a country giraffe?!

After moving into a plain old boring ole white walled apartment, I found inspiration from Mike and I's favorite animal: the giraffe.  He's a city boy, and I'm a country girl...so I had to compromise...and I must admit, it is indeed Giraffe L O V E.

Here's the first one I painted after moving in, not very big.  But the bright background sure makes my wall collage filled with black framed photos and mirrors seem complete.


These crazy hued 3 amigos hang out on the wall about the entertainment center. Little did I know my brown paint was actually purple...They ended up being purple, blue and green, adding yet another bright accent to our eclectic and mismatched decor.


This large poster-sized painting now hangs in our bedroom...where purple and black seem to have taken over.

It's official...giraffes now live in this country heart.  I can't wait to see what other giraffes decide to move in around here.



1 comment: