Saturday, October 15, 2011

'Twas The Nightmare Before Christmas

One of my favorite things about Halloween means it's actually the beginning of the holiday season.  Yes, I just said Halloween was a holiday.  So deal with it.

I've always been a fan of Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

If you've never seen it it's time to look it up, otherwise you won't understand what I'm about to do!

I love white pumpkins...and I love Jack Skeleton.


So here's what happened...


Jack will be joining us for yet another Halloween.
Do yourself a favor and buy a pumpkin.
Save your self the trouble and don't carve the dumb thing.
It's all about the paint.
Your pumpkin will last longer.
You won't stick your hands in a slimy mess.
AND if you screw up it washes off with a little bit of rag and elbow grease ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment