Saturday, October 15, 2011

Junken Finds With MeeMaw and Peeps




So if you didn't already know, I'm a giraffe lover.  My husband is a giraffe lover...even Eggs is a giraffe lover.

MeeMaw and Peeps (aka- Mom & Dad) came down a few weeks ago to help Mike and I celebrate the nuptials and the knot and yada, yada, yada.

Well, also, if you didn't know.  I come from a long line of "Junkers".  Grandma Jo had me digging in garage sale bins from the time I could crawl and MeeMaw and Peeps have cultivated the fine art of junken' into our genetics.

Above you will find my most valued and recent junk finds.  First is a giraffe ceramic jewelry box.  No, I will not put jewelry in it.  It has found a home on our coffee table to collect useless junk inside.

Next, forgive the sideways photograph.  For "Blogspot" isn't being nice to me today.  It is indeed a giraffe.  And it is a planter.  I dare say an ivy vine shall plant roots in this fella before he knows it!
Eggs is rather fond of his springy neck.  He spends hours bouncing the poor guy's head around and even knocking it off.

Stay tuned for more junk.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fellow junker too! And I love giraffes! too funny! Love your new junk finds ~ can't wait to see more! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete